- Category: Mark Bools's Curriculum Vitæ
April 2012 –
Configuration Management Consultant
Updated Principia web site — http://principia-it.co.uk.
Working on open source and creative commons projects.
- Created itslm.com.
- Created wiki.itslm.com to share information about IT system life-cycle management.
- Created omneity.itslm.com to support development of Omneity system.
- Developing a knowledge management system for configuration management—Omneity (details on the Omneity wiki site).
Recently started to learn French and Swahili.
- Complete refresh of Principia web site.
- Updated underlying CMS (Joomla)
- Changed template used for site
- Rewrote all content
- Created interactive CV with timeline
- Created interactive bibliography with timeline
- Created three new websites; one based on Joomla (itslm.com) and two others based on MediaWiki(wiki.itslm.com and omneity.itslm.com).
- Semantic web programming
- OSGi development
- Learning more about:
- Graph databases
Started coding on Omneity (June 2012).